We listened to your feedback and managed to get the price down a little without cutting corners!
Designed by a mechanical engineer, this frame was made to be durable, extremely fast and Agile. After months of testing and multiple revisions, it is finally ready for release. With its true X square style motor layout, you will get less prop-wash and better handling while Acro flying and in the corners. With all 4 motors spaced evenly, you will have tighter PID's and easier time tuning.
Design by: Lukas Satas - Green Angels
Bottom plates coming soon
- Full 3k Carbon Fiber
- Redesigned friction camera mount, which reduces weight and excess hardware.(based on the hs1177)
- True X platform
- All 4" - 6" arms are interchangeable.
- Up to 60 degree camera angle.
- Supports the wide 2.1 lens
- Recessed front end to help avoid damage on front impacts
- 4mm CF arms
- Sandwich design for maximum stiffness
- 1.5mm base plates
- 2mm top plate
- Tough Delrin slider under the motors to help prevent damage from hard surfaces such as concrete.
- Front and rear base plate spacers to avoid filling the frame with dirt and adding rigidity
- Perfect size for the CreativeDex GoPro Mounts
Test videos: (More to come)
- Dimensions: 225mm Square
- Weight: ~123g
- Sliders: ~24g
- FC Mounting: Standard 30.5 x 30.5mm
- 8 x 30mm Standoffs
- 16 x 12mm Steel M3 screws
- 8 x 6mm Steel M3 Screws
- 4 x M3 nylock nuts
- 4 x 4mm CF arms
- 2 x 1.5mm CF bottom plate
- 1 x 2mm CF top plate
- 4 x Delrin concrete sliders
- 16 x 8mm Steel M3 motor screws to use with sliders