100% Made in USA
We listened to your feedback and managed to get the price down a little without cutting corners!
Designed by a mechanical engineer, this frame was made to be durable, extremely fast and Agile. Fit into tighter gaps and get maximum maneuverability and responsiveness than its bigger brothers from this 4" frame. After months of testing and multiple revisions, it is finally ready for release. With its true X square style motor layout, you will get less prop-wash and better handling while Acro flying and in the corners. With all 4 motors spaced evenly, you will have tighter PID's and easier time tuning.
Design by: Lukas Satas - Green Angels
Bottom plates coming soon
- Full 3k Carbon Fiber
- Redesigned friction camera mount, which reduces weight and excess hardware.(based on the hs1177)
- True X platform
- All 4" - 6" arms are interchangeable.
- Up to 60 degree camera angle.
- Supports the wide 2.1 lens
- Recessed front end to help avoid damage on front impacts
- 4mm CF arms
- Sandwich design for maximum stiffness
- 1.5mm base plates
- 2mm top plate
- Tough Delrin slider under the motors to help prevent damage from hard surfaces such as concrete.
- Front and rear baseplate spacers to avoid filling the frame with dirt and increasing rigidity
- Perfect size for the CreativeDex GoPro Mounts
Test videos: (More to come)
- Dimensions: 195mm Square
- Weight: ~116g
- Sliders: ~24g
- FC Mounting: Standard 30.5 x 30.5mm
- 8 x 30mm Standoffs
- 16 x 12mm Steel M3 screws
- 8 x 6mm Steel M3 Screws
- 4 x M3 nylock nuts
- 4 x 4mm CF arms
- 2 x 1.5mm CF bottom plate
- 1 x 2mm CF top plate
- 4 x Delrin concrete sliders
- 16 x 8mm Steel M3 motor screws to use with sliders