This mini PDB was designed to give the maximum functionality in the a small form facter. Providing both built in 5v and 12v stepdowns and having a mounting dimension of 36mm x 36mm, this PDB will save you time, weight, and extra componants while wiring up your miniquad. Perfect for stacking or using as a standalone.
Power everything from one place!
- Input voltage: 7.2 - 26VDC (2S-6S operation)
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- 4 ESC outputs
- Camera & Video TX Hub
- Continuous current: 20A per output
- Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 25A per output
BEC 5V output:
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 3 Amps
BEC 12V output:
- Designed to power cameras and video transmitters, etc.
- Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.2VDC
- Battery input should be 4S~6S LiPo
- Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.3A 10s/minute)
CAM & VTX voltage bridge
- 3S operation. choose “VCC” for 12V camera & 12V VTX, VCC=Battery Voltage.
- 4~6S operation, choose “12” for 12V camera & 12V VTX
- 3~6S operation, choose “5” for 5V camera
- Video pass through from the “CAM” pad to the “VTX” pad
- Dimensions: 36 x 36mm
- Weight: 6g
- Mounting holes 30.5mm square spacing