These are the latest V1.08
Don't forget the cable kit for these. They come bare with no wires.
Don't brush off this Race Edition Kiss ESC. Be the fastest in the pack. This ESC offers a great compatibility for a wide range of motors. Many years of work went in to making the best possible ESC on the market.
The fast 32bit Arm Cortex CPU does a very good job and runs the ESC very efficiently. Reaction times are extremely fast.
The 24amp RE is designed to withstand heavy abuse due to FPV races, several componants were added to help protect your valuable equipment. With a rating of 24A, you wont need direct cooling. Mounting these partially covered is sufficient enough to keep cool.
No need to worry with other firmware, simply solder and fly (some solder skills are the only needed skills).
First ESC with with oneshot42 support (don't worry, Oneshot125 and normal PWM are auto detected too).
- Telemetry data only through the Kiss FC
- 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU @ 48Mhz
- Telemetry capability (current, voltage and speed / RPM will be covered by the ESC itself and to compatible devices such as our KISS FC forwarded)
- Over-current protection (measures the current and limited active at 30A)
- Fast reacting over-temperature protection (reducing the gas when exceeding 120 ° C)
- Advanced Auto Timing (3.25 to 30 ° are at each engine step readjusted)
- Designed for Race Multicopters (24A continuous without direct cooling *)
- High max. Speed ??(450.000ERpm, 64.000Rpm at a 14POL Motor)
- Small dimensions (19 x 27 mm)
- Fine speed control (about 950 steps)
- No external ElKo (electrolytic capacitor) necessary **
- Fast reacting gas changes
- Linear throttle response
- Active freewheeling enabled (little diode losses resulting in higher efficiency)
- Regenerative braking, thereby rapid throttle response at Decelerate (this ESC uses active freewheeling and regenerative braking, 2 independent features which relates to each other in different working states)
- Fast switching FET by the use of gate drivers
- minimal dead times by an adaptive dead time
- 2-5S LiPo capable **
- Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and normal (25 - 500Hz) PWM is detected automatically.
Join the RCGroups discussion here
Made in Europe
This Device is ESD sensitive, take precautions in any way, this is no "your coffee is hot warning", its physics we can't avoid, the smaller electronic becomes, the more ESD sensitive it is.
1x KISS ESC 24A Race Edition ESC