After 2 years of flying, both StixFPV and I got tired of the same old frame designs hitting the market one after another. There was nothing new and nothing exciting to try out. This is where we said screw it and started working on something new.
We spent close to 100 hours in 3D design of this frame. Starting at Rev A and have made our way through some parts all the way to Rev V modifying and tweaking to make it perfect. Drone Eclipse went to the extreme as to actually buying a CNC Router mill just to cut each part after each redesign. StixFPV did most the testing for durability and stability and we believe we have something unique than other frames on the market.
Completely new and unique FPV cam mount that no one has done yet. Prevents lens sag/drop that happens during a crash. Gives full range from 30° to 60° angles in 5° increments.
STL Files to make & print in your own colors! (we will be updating this regularly for improvements)
- Session - Ultra low 25° ONLY
- Session - Standard 25°, 35°, 45°
- FPV Cam Mount Rev Y- Standard 30° - 60°
- FPV Cam Mount Rev X- Race mount - no GoPro
The DE Anubis:
- Dye-able FPV camera mount Just like a standard Nylon print!
- Near perfect front and back balance when fully built
- Completely new FPV cam mount that no one has done yet. Prevents lens sag/drop that happens during a crash.
- Completely balanced as shown, balancing on a nylon standoff, fully loaded and ready to fly
- Adjustable FPV cam from 30° to 60° tilt
- Adjustable Session mount between 25°, 35°, 45°
- No more FPV lens sag after a crash
- Motor wires run though the end hole or through the side wire wrap protectors.
- Arm slots for running receiver antenna wires.
- 2 lipo strap holes to secure your lipo from prop strikes
- Rear lipo strap hole is narrow preventing most lipo's from moving side to side
- All electronics are protected underneath giving better protection from damage
- Semi-Stretch - not as extreme as some of the others on the market
- Top mount lipo - bringing the lipo and its weight to near exact prop line
- Advance build may be difficult for some
- ~88g without FPV cam mount(Race Style)
- ~97g with the SLS printed FPV cam mount
- ~17g Session mount
- Motor - Motor length: ~227mm
- 4 x 6mm Button Head Screw(Bottom Plate)
- 3 x 8mm Button Head Screw(2 x rear top - 1 x bottom FPV cam mount)
- 10 x 12mm Button Head Screw(4 x Outer Arm, 4 x Session mount, 2 x FPV mount)
- 4 x 14mm Button Head Screw(Inner arm / FC mount)
- 4 x Fiber washers
- 4 x 20mm Standoff
- 2 x Lipo Strap
- 1 x FPV Cam mount
- 1 x Session mount
- All carbon pieces shown