Drone Eclipse offers United States Postal Service (USPS) shipping throughout the US and DHL for international.
- 3-7 day First-Class Mail (4 daysmost locations with minimal tracking)
- 1-3 day Priority Mail (2 day most locations)
- 1-2 day Priority Mail Express (1 day most location)
We highly recommend you select DHL as your items will be better protected.
- USPS 6 - 15 business day First-Class Mail (Most locations)
- USPS 6 - 10 business day Priority Mail International (Select Locations)
- DHL 3 - 8 business day International (All locations)
- FEDEX/UPS are not available at this time.
- LiPo Batteries: Right now, we are unable to ship LiPo batteries international.
- No Freight Forwarding Addresses: We do not allow orders to be shipped to freight forwarding addresses. We ship internationally to almost any country in the world.
- No Hotel Addresses: We do not allow orders to be shipped to hotels. Please provide a permanent street address.
- PO Boxes: Shipments to PO Boxes are reviewed on a case by case basis and may be declined.
- COD: We never ship Cash On Delivery. All products must be prepaid.
- Export Compliance: We strive to fully comply to all laws of the USA, including embargo to exports to named countries, companies and individuals.
Refunds: All orders that are declined due to any of these rules are voided a refund will be issued with your method of payment and the order is canceled.
Tracking and Lost Shipments
If you select "Free Shipping" or "First Class Mail", the package may show receipt by the USPS, but may not show any tracking information after it was received by the USPS.
Drone Eclipse cannot be held liable for any mistakes made by a Mail Carrier or your local country's postal service.
If the tracking information for your package shows received, Drone Eclipse is not responsible if your package never arrives at your location. No refunds will be provided if your package is lost in the delivery system either in the USA or in your destination country. Almost all packages sent by Drone Eclipse reach their recipient. Please contact the Mail Carrier directly if there is a shipping issue or claim.
Shipping within the USA
Typically, you will receive your package anywhere from 1 to 4 days. Priority Mail 1-3 day delivery turn-around is better than UPS Ground and FedEx, which can take as much as 5 business days. USPS Priority Mail provides tracking information and is an overall great service.
As we are based in Sacramento, CA USPS Priority Mail can be a good and economical service option as delivery time should be within 1-4 days.
Shipping to countries outside the USA
Please know your laws on what is legal and illegal in your country with items such as video transmitters, handheld transmitters, and any other electronics. We will not be held liable for confiscated items due to your local regulations.
All International orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail by default. This option provides very limited tracking. With this shipping option, depending on your location, you will receive your package anywhere from 6-15 business days.
Due to the nature of international shipments and your local international customs, orders shipped overseas but never reach their destination (but show posting outside of USA Customs) will be investigated. If this situation arises, please contact your local mail courier with your tracking number in hopes that they can further assist you in finding your package. We will also contact our local mail courier to further assist in the process.
As with domestic orders, you will receive a tracking number on your order as soon as it is processed. This tracking number will allow you to follow your package from our doorstep to yours via USPS.com and DHL.com.
International Shipping Costs:
Shipping throughout the world can vary greatly in price. We have spent countless hours working on getting the best rates possible.
- USPS First Class - $12.00 to $27.00 (Depending on location)
- DHL Express - $21.00 to $65.00 (Depending on location)
Note: Most orders fit in a small box. See below for a list of items that require a Medium size box.
- Large orders
- Most FPV Camera's(Tall box)
- Some frame kits (Larger layout)
Only in certain cases and in the sole discretion of Drone Eclipse will a signature be required.
Customs, Duties, and "Return to Sender" Packages
For orders shipped outside the USA, you are solely responsible for any and all import duties your local customs office may impose on your order. If a package is returned to Drone Eclipse due to the Mail Carrier's inability to collect customs duties or deliver the package to your provided ship-to address, Drone Eclipse will not refund shipping costs and the cost of returning the package back to Drone Eclipse, when and if the package is returned.
In the event that a package can not be delivered due to the issues listed above and the overall value of your order is less than the cost of returning the package, Drone Eclipse may elect to 'abandon' the package. If your package is abandoned, you will not receive a refund.
If your order contains items that are 'backordered', your entire order will be held until the backordered item(s) come(s) into stock. All orders ship complete. Partial shipments are only available under certain conditions and in the sole discretion of Drone Eclipse. Items of your order that are not on backorder will be held in reserve for you so that no previously purchased item runs out of stock while we wait on the backordered item(s).
Tracking your shipment
Log in to your Drone Eclipse account and look at your order history. Each order will provide you a tracking link.
How long until my order ships?
You should plan for at least 1 business day from the time your order is placed until it is shipped. While we do our best to get orders out on that same day, we cannot always guarantee such a short processing time.
In some cases, we cannot ship on the weekends.